Check out all my photos here in one place!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Stink You're Sweet

This set, Pun Fun, has just retired.....it has the cutest images! Oh!....I'm going to miss it....I think. You see, although this set is no longer available, SU has replaced it with another set that is versatile and just as wonderful, but the images, of course, are different. (Check out Easy Events, Item #116958(Wood) or #123225 (ClearMount), on Page #57.) BUT, I promised my 10 year old niece a card and this little stamp was just the perfect thing!!

You see, she's now a junior stamper and has sent me a couple cards, so I really needed to send her one, too! Not sure if she received it before leaving for vacation, but I hope she likes it. This is all SU, although much as been retired....the stamp, the background paper, the ribbon, and the Pure Color Pencils, are all gone, but not forgotten!

As you can see, it's the same layout I used for a recent swap and post.....this began with an entirely different idea, but as often happens, evolved into this. And, I'm loving it!!....you may be seeing this layout again before too long.

So, the deets....

Stamps: Pun Fun*
Inks: Basic Black
CS: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White
Big Shot: Perfect Pennants
Misc: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Black Gingham Ribbon*, Pure Color Pencils*, Designer Series Paper Pack/Hostess in Regal Rose, Basic Pearls, Pretty in Pink & Certainly Celery Markers, Gamasol (non-SU)
*Retired

Thank you so much for stopping by today!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin