BUT, a few Conventions ago....maybe 2 years ago?....we were shown Versamark Resist on Whisper White, but a solid ink was used. It's just as fun, just a bit more work, with a noticeably different result. So why not get those brayers out and try it out for yourself?
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Inks: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Patch Spectrum Pad, Really Rust (cut out leaf), More Mustard
CS: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Natural Ivory, Glossy
Misc: Old Olive Wide Grosgrain, Cutter Kit (for distressing), Dimensionals, Ruby Red Marker (for accenting the cut out)
Ok!....so that's it for the Challenge this week. Thanks for stopping by! Now, you really need to go see what fabulous ideas the other bloggers have created! Have fun looking!!
Monday, September 24, 2007
Stamps: Punch Pals, Sanded Background, Dotted Background
Inks: Bashful Blue, Always Artichoke, Basic Black Craft
CS: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke (layer inside card)
Punches: Corner Rounder, Word Window, Key Tag, 1 3/8" Round, Scallop
Misc: Pure Colore Pencils, Certainly Celery, Only Orange, and Real Red Markers (coloring in the leaves and berries on the snowman hat), Clear Embossing Powder
Friday, September 21, 2007
Be sure to check out the other Bloggers who take part in the Challenges. They are all sure to have amazing creations to share!
Thursday, September 20, 2007
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) -Boots Envoy
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Peanutbutter Chocolate (Hmmm! Not sure that one works!)
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) B-Don
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Blue Dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Mary Montclair
(I kinda like that one!)
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Donba
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Moss Chardonary
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Richard Stephen
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Eternity Butterfinger (Ewww! THAT sounds tacky!!)
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Grace Robert
So, I guess if you read through, you'll actually learn a bit more about me...and it was fun!
Ok, well, now I'm supposed to pass this on to 5 more bloggers....but I think I'll spare them!