Check out all my photos here in one place!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Convention Swaps are Here!

Hello! I'm here in Salt Lake City at the SU Convention! As always, it is fabulous!! Lots to learn, lots to see, new products to hear all about, lots of great ideas.....wait till you see some of the great new stuff coming our way!  But, the best part? Seeing and meeting with so many friends. You see, there are lots of online friends that I only get to see here! So, I'm here in Salt Lake with about 3,000 of my "closest" stamping friends! LOL Really, tho, I am here with people that I really love to be with....and stamping with them. It just doesn't get better than that!

So, I've shown you a couple of swap card that I've made that didn't come with me....maybe you'd like to see what I brought to swap? This is the first of the 4 different ones made. Doesn't it looks complicated? Believe me, when I tell you that it is E-A-S-Y!! Honest! Here's how......

Simply stamp the floral spray in Wild Wasabi onto a piece of Whisper White CS. Then decorate with the punched flowers. They were created using the little flower punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack....in Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, and Regal Rose. Just a little dab of SNAIL on back of each flower is all that is needed. Then pass it through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice EF.....haven't seen me use that one in awhile, have you?!!  Yes, it's STILL a favorite! The remainder of the card should be easy for you to understand.....but one last thing I need to share is that the very last step should be to add the pearls. Believe me when I tell you that it's just so much easier to add them last then to try to adhere that whole section with the pearls already added....ask me how I learned this!!

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Inks: Wild Wasabi
CS: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose
Big Shot: Square Lattice EF
Misc: Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Basic Pearls

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin