Check out all my photos here in one place!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another Convention Reject

It's good to be on my computer again! You see, I've been missing because my computer suddenly decided to be uncooperative about 1.5 weeks ago and I've been without ever since! Boy, can I tell you how disconnected I felt?!!

But, being without a computer gave me extra time to stamp; and with Convention fast approaching, I really needed to spend time stamping away on my swaps! This is another reject. Although I liked it, it just didn't send me. It's OK, but something seemed to be lacking. I am happy to say, that I did come up with the much-needed designs that I will be sure to share soon. But in the meantime, I have a few other goodies to show you....this is one of them.

You see, I was invited into a swap group about 2 years ago....and these ladies are truly amazing! They give creativity a whole new definition!!...and they make me really branch out creatively as a result. So, this is one I came up with in trying to design my swap for this fabulously talented group. Nice, but in this case, not great.

This showcases the brand-new Hostess stamp set, Simply Soft, a true traditional 2-step set...and it's flowers! What's not to love?!!....IMHO, this is the must-have set this year!!  This was stamped onto a round piece of Whisper White that had the faux Mother of Pearl technique....see that background? So easy and fun! Simply scrunch a small piece of Saran and dab it into a very small amount of Frost White Shimmer Paint and then dab onto the Whisper White paper and allow to dry...this doesn't take very long. Then stamp over top.

Lots of new goodies used here...see below for the deets:

Stamps: Simply Soft, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Inks: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
CS: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist
Big Shot: Fancy Fan Impression Plate, Scallop Circle #2
Misc: Frost White Shimmer Paint, Circle Scissor Plus, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch

As always, Thank You so much for stopping by today!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin