Check out all my photos here in one place!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Easy Peasy Bookmark

A few weeks back I met with my stamp club....we hadn't seen each other in a long, long time. Between my son's wedding in May and my knee surgery in July and then recovery, I just haven't been as available as I wanted to be. BUT, it was fun to see them all again and spend some time stamping together....they are a great group!

So, when we met, they wanted holiday projects. This was one of our projects. This bookmark has been floating around on the net for a long time, but it's the first I had tried it.....and it's just so stinkin' easy! A couple folds, a little layering and it was complete. For those that aren't familiar with this type of bookmark, there's a little flap in the back to fit over a page corner. Since my ladies all have school-age children, I thought this might be a fun little gift for a teacher....just add in a gift certificate to a local book store, and it's done! (They loved this idea!)

Stamps: Just Believe
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
CS: Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Misc: Garden Green & Cherry Cobbler Markers, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scallop Trim Border, Chantilly Lace

Thanks so much for stopping by today...catch you again soon!

Posted by Picasa

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin