Check out all my photos here in one place!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Beautiful Fall

These two cards have been sitting on my shelf.....and since Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I thought that I really needed to share them with you! Neither was made by me.....aren't they both lovely?

This first one is one I received in exchange for my Fall Challenge card. I'm in love with this card! Look at those colors.....aren't they breathtaking?!! Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzelberry set against Very Vanilla....just stunning! It's a fairly simple card....but the layout just sets off these images so well. I LOVE this, don't you?!! This set is so beautiful, but not one that I own, so I'm really happy to have it in my collection.

Stamps: Occasional Notes, French Foliage
Inks: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzelberry
CS: Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Misc: Wide Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch

This second fall card is stunning in its simplicity.....it's from my upline. I lent her a few stamp sets and when she returned the sets, this was in the bag as well. Maybe I should lend her stamps more often, huh?!!

These leaves are just so gorgeous! Here they are stamped randomly on two sides of the card in Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, and Cajun Craze. So simple, but so pretty! Nicole set it all off with the Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon and layered it against Old Olive and Cajun Craze CS. Can you say G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S?!!

Stamps: Autumn Splendor, Sincere Salutations
Inks: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie
CS: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Misc: Wide Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon

Aren't I lucky to have received them both? And aren't you glad I decided to share?

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving....hope you get to spend it with those you love! Be safe and enjoy.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin