Check out all my photos here in one place!

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Polka Dots & Petals

This card was on one of the display boards for Stamp Camp back in April. And I'm so excited that both the wheel and this set from the Spring Mini made it into the new catalog!! Do you remember seeing it? (I didn't think so! Since it's one of my favorite samples, I thought I would share.) Fun to make and so much easier than it looks....
Simply stamp the images from Polka Dots & Petals randomly over a piece of Whisper White and then cut into 3 equal pieces. Mount each of these onto a layer of Elegant Eggplant and mount onto the background, which was first rolled with the Petals Jumbo Wheel! You all know how I am with numbers (so not my thing!), so the white CS starts at 4 1/2" and is cut down into 1 1/2" equal parts....has to be easy to divide!
Stamps: Polka Dots & Petals, Petals Jumbo Wheel, Warm Words
Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst
CS: Whisper White, Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery
Misc: Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch
Enjoy! I'm expecting an SU delivery today.....may have new things to share tomorrow!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin