Check out all my photos here in one place!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Another Convention Swap


One of my favorite new sets from the new catalog is a set called "Priceless." Love the little swirls....if you look around swirls seem to be everywhere! So, when I spotted this set in the catalog, I just had to have it!! (Check out Pg. 117; www.stampinup.com Just move the little spacer across the bar at the bottom of the page.) So, here's my first card created with it. As you can see, I've been a very busy girl!!
The Butterfly was cut out and mounted on a Dimensional. There's a little dot of glitter on the flower on the right wing.
Stamps: Priceless, Whimsy Jumbo Wheel
Inks: Real Red Classic & Jumbo Cartridge; Whisper White Craft
CS: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black
Misc: Horizontal Slot Punch, 1 3/8" Round Punch, Dimensional, 2 Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin