Check out all my photos here in one place!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Oh, So Lovely

Isn't this set "Oh, So Lovely?" You must know by now that I'm a push over for floral stamp sets!! This pretty set is one of our new Hostess Sets, Level 1 (so easy to earn!!). I needed a quick thank you note, and couldn't wait to try this set out....and of course, wanted to share it with you before I mailed it out! It's quite simple and easy to re-produce. The background stamp behind the flower is part of the set and is stamped in the new In Color, River Rock, and the middle layer behind the flower is the same color as the ink. Pretty color, although this is the first time I've used it. Will definitely have to play with it some more!
The "thanks" is a hold over from the retired Autumn Leaf Prints. Needed to use something that would fit inside the oval punch and none of the word sets that are on my shelf that are new or remaining from last year would work. (And I plan on keeping Autumn Leaf Prints for awhile....it's one of my all time favorites!)
Stamps: Oh, So Lovely; Aida Cloth Bkgrd; Autumn Leaf Prints (greeting)
Inks: Jet Black StazOn, Ruby Red
CS: Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper
Misc: Large and Small Oval Punches; Ruby Red, Real Red, Summer Sun and Old Olive Markers; Cutter Kit (for distressing the edge of the River Rock CS layer), 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain, Aqua Painter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous coloring of the flower!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin