Check out all my photos here in one place!

Sunday, July 1, 2007

2007 Winter Catalog

Did you see it? It's now online!! So pretty...so many wonderful things inside. The paper that I used in the previous post is no longer available, but has been re-worked in a different color scheme and now available for purchase. Many of our other favorite background papers have been re-colored as well, while many are completely new! (Check out Pages 170-173) Oh, and the 1" punch that I used on that card is from another company....but I have to admit that I really dispise that punch. It doesn't have the great lever handle that our SU punches have....but now I can purchase one from the new catalog! There's all different size circle punches for all our project needs. (Pages 182-183) I'll continue to point out some of the fabulous new things in this catalog in future postings, but for now, just click on http://www.stampinup.com/ and enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin