Check out all my photos here in one place!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

MaryJo's Lunchtime Challenge #134

This week's sketch had me a bit stumped....which is why I'm completing/posting my sample just under the wire! After all, it's almost time for next week's challenge....it's due on Monday! I actually have an idea for the upcoming sketch, so hopefully, I can get to it tomorrow.
BUT, this sample is for last Monday's challenge. I took a few liberties here.....typically, I try to use current (or upcoming) SU! products, but you know that every once in a while I slip something else in....either non-SU, or retired. Today, there is a bit of both! BUT, there's a bit of new as well!
I had so much fun with the little image from A Flower for All Seasons the other day, that I decided to use that set once again...but used a different image. As before, I also used the 1 3/4" Round Punch to punch out the image, and mounted it onto the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, which was first stamped with Homemade, a fun, new single stamp available in the new catalog! The background paper featured here is retired SU (a previous Hostess Designer Series Pack) and the Whisper White layer was impressed with a non-SU embossing folder.....one of the very first I ever purchased. I kind of thought it went well with the flowers! The other (and last) retired item here is Pink Gingham Ribbon, which is tied to that cute little clip from the Clip Assortment package.
Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Homemade
Inks: Jet Black StazOn, Rose Red
CS: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Sahara Sand
Markers: Rose Red, Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, So Saffron
Misc: Regal Rose DSP*, Pink Gingham Ribbon*, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (non-SU), Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1 3/4" Round Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, 2 3/8" Round Scallop Punch, Clip Assortment, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Dimensionals
*Retired from the SU line
Please note: ALL materials used to create this card are from SU, except as noted.
You can see MJ's sketch here as well as those that participated this past week. Thanks for stopping by, and please come back soon to check in and see what I've been up to!


2 comments:

MJ said...

Super cute, I forgot about that adorable embossing folder, just darling. I really love this set. Great job with the sketch. So glad you played along again this week! Thanks.

Rose said...

Absolutely adorable, I love the color combo, it's so fresh and crisp looking. Excellent work.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin