Check out all my photos here in one place!

Monday, August 23, 2010

Thank You, Elizabeth Style!


I made up a set of 12 of these cards for my physical therapist....she's leaving, or more accurately, she's been promoted and going to another location. I will miss her...Marjorie has been terrific for the 3 weeks that I've been there and has been so supportive and encouraging. (Although I sometimes feel tortured when I leave....but I guess it's for my own good.) So, to thank her, I made a packet of these thank you cards. Marjorie is engaged....what bride can't use thank you cards, right? Hopefully, she'll enjoy using these.
Since I'm giving these as a gift, it gave me an opportunity to use up some retired supplies....my beloved Almost Amethyst cardstock (I have a whole package left!) was used for the background. AND I have 3/4s of a roll of the Narrow Black Organdy Ribbon (remember that ribbon?), which looks just perfect IMHO on this card! That fabulous new, single stamp, Elizabeth, was used as the focal point. These cards are pretty simple, but I love the finished result....and I whipped out a dozen of these in an hour!
Stamps: Elizabeth, Because I Care
Inks: Basic Black
CS: Whisper White, Almost Amethyst*, Basic Black
Misc: Narrow Black Organdy Ribbon*, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
*Retired
Please note: ALL materials used to create this sample are from SU!
Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin