Check out all my photos here in one place!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thank You Cards

Can you EVER have enough of those? Needed a bunch recently (and still need more!). Although I often post somewhat elaborate creations on this blog, I tend to send cards that have much simpler designs.....and, yes, there are some simple ones posted here as well....just go back and take a peak.

Anyway, since I needed a bunch, here's a few that I made. The first features textured CS, the 3 For You Punch Kit, and the Cuttlebug.

Stamps: 3 For You, Fundamental Phrases
CS: Whisper White, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky Textured
Inks: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, White Craft
Misc: Double Stitched Blue Bayou Ribbon, 1/2" Round Punch, Cuttlebug Textile Texture Embossing Folder
NOTE: The emobssed Blue Bayou CS was gently rubbed directly with the White Craft Ink Pad to give it more "texture."

I just love the way this card came out....and it was so simple and quick! The paisley print is non-SU patterned background paper from Making Memories that was simply mounted onto a Very Vanilla CS base. The cute little porcipine was colored in with markers and an Aqua Brush and highlighted with my Glitter Pen by Sakura. The scalloped background was created using a Marvy Giga Punch.


Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes, Fundamental Phrases
CS: Regal Rose, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper, Making Memories Bkgrd Ppr

Inks: Timber Brown StazOn
Misc: Glitter Pen by Sakura, Aqua Brush, Chocolate Chip & Regal Rose Markers, Rose Narrow Organdy

And, here's one more! This one features background paper that I've had for about a year.....have a pad of papers that I tend to "hoard!" Doesn't this print work perfectly with the Sale-a-Bration set? Another fun one! AND I used a color that I almost never use: Apricot Appeal...pretty, I just never think to use it!.

Stamps: So Many Scallops (Sale-a-Bration '08), Warmest Regards*, Canvas, Kind of You
CS: Whisper White, Old Olive, Ballet Blue
Inks: Ballet Blue, Old Olive, Apricot Appeal, Basic Black
Misc: 1 3/8" Round Punch, Ticket Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Old Olive Brocade Blue Mini Brads, Wide Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercer (Tool Kit)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin