Check out all my photos here in one place!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Bloggers' Challenge--Layout on Page 42

Sometimes the simplest things are the most difficult to reproduce.....that certainly was the case for this week's Challenge. The uncomplicated and simple layout on Page 42 of the current SU catalog is cute, easy, but not very inspiring....or, at least, it was not for me! I made another card last week, but hated the end result. So, there it sat in my newly cleaned and reorganized stamp space and I couldn't come up with another idea (hence the grand clean up!).

Then tonight, I was working on some samples for my upcoming Annual Spring Stamp Camp and inspiration suddenly struck! One of the things featured at the Stamp Camp is going to be our fabulous Accents & Elements--Build A Flower, so that's what I was working with. As I was putting this card togther, I realized that with just a few simple changes, it would work for the Challenge. And, so, here it is.....FINALLY!! I didn't really mean to be so late....but, my mojo seems to have disappeared!

Stamps: Canvas, Dotted, Sincere Salutations
Inks: Wild Wasabi, Basic Black
CS: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Lovely Lilac
Misc: Build A Flower, Purple Crystal Brad (Ice Collection), Ticket Punch, Slit Punch, Ticket Punch, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon
Thank you for your patience....AND for stopping by. Now, I'm off to visit the other bloggers to see what they've been up to! Won't you join me?

10 comments:

tonistamps said...

I love how you used the Accents & Elements Barb!

Lisa Martz said...

LOVELY, Barb! I'm still pondering the sketch as well...

Lisa Bohler said...

I like that you used the Accents and Elements. Also, the use of the different background stamps really adds depth to the card!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Love, love, love the colors!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, I still have an old accents & elements that I may have to try out like this.

Kerry D-C said...

Barbara-this is ADORABLE!

Amber Porter said...

Cute! I love the colors you used!

Karen said...

very nice card Barbara!! love the colors!!

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Very pretty! I love the Build-a-Flower...great job with it!

Ida said...

Love all the different backgrounds on this card. It really gives it dimension.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin