Check out all my photos here in one place!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Color Challenge Follow Up

Ok....after sleeping on it and after walking past this card a bunch of times today....it's growing on me! In fact, I think it actually may be better than the one I submitted yesterday.....so, I thought I'd share and post it for your viewing pleasure! Still not too crazy about this color combo (Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate, Brilliant Blue)...and one I probably will never use again....but, it's growing on me! What do YOU think?
Stamps: Wanted, Canvas, Sanded, Be Happy
Inks: Brilliant Blue, Old Olive
CS: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Purely Pomegranate, Old Olive
Misc: Wide Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Round Punches

5 comments:

MJ said...

I think I am the only one who actually kind of like the colors this week. They were a bit tough at first glance till I took out the paper and looked at them in real life instead of in my head, lol. I think this card is great.

Tangii said...

I like this card too! Love the stamp sets you used!!

Lisa Bohler said...

I love this one, too!

Kerry D-C said...

marvelous! I think both cards are really good! Especially since I am not so sure if I could have made 1 card with these colors....never mind 2 great cards!

Ida said...

This is really nice! Great job.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin