Check out all my photos here in one place!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

On a Roll......

Don't you just love this card? OK, I'm excited. It was so easy and if you really look at it, there's almost no stamping, but it's just so dang cute.....don't you agree?

This card features Sweet & Sour Specialty DSP....I'm thinking that it's a specialty paper because it is so textured. Most of the patterns feel like they've been embossed. And the colors are to die for! Gotta love Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red together....it's kind of like an updated version of one of my favorite pink and orange color combos....just more sophisticated!

Check out that adorable flower in the center.....created using Old Olive and that little stem/leaf stamp from Cheep Talk and then the flower brad was added. See the little pearl in the center.....now doesn't that just make it?!!

I do have a confession to make, though....the "welcome" is from a retired set, Warmest Wishes (but you can substitute any saying that you have) that has been gone for a bit. I tend to keep my word sets, so every once in awhile, they pop up here. Everything else is current in the SU catalog.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. See? I told you I've been stamping while I was MIA! (And there's more to come!) See you soon....please come back and visit soon.

Stamps: Cheep Talk, Warmest Wishes*
Inks: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
CS: Whisper White, Rose Red
Misc: Square Scallop Punch, Scallop Border Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Flower Brad (Brights Collection), Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Sweet & Sour DSP
*Retired

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rose said...

Love your little brad flower art piece, very sweet! Hope the knee is holding up.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin