Check out all my photos here in one place!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Chocolate is my Favorite Food Group!

.....and now there's even a chocolate stamp set! It's called Eat Chocolate...and I LOVE chocolate....and I'm thrilled that there is now a stamp set to match my passion for this food "group!" How fun! It's in the new Occasions Mini and will be available till April 30. (Did you get your mini yet?)

This is a sample I quickly made for a recent swap. Of course, the chocolate bonbon was stamped in Chocolate Chip, those little hearts were colored in with my Pretty in Pink marker and then I used my Versamarker over top of the entire image, embossed with Clear EP, cut out and mounted on a Dimensional. This was then layered over top of the stamped image on the punched tag. Oh, and to get that layered, two tone effect for the tag, I punched a second from Chocolate Chip and then cut it apart in a "X" formation. See each of the indentations at each of the "corners?" Well, I cut from "corner" to "corner" and then carefully adhere each section behind the white tag.

Since SU no longer has any Chocolate Chip colored ribbon, I punched my ribbon (now they have a few choices in Early Espresso, just not Chocolate Chip!). Simple, and pretty easy, don't you think?

Stamps: Eat Chocolate
Inks: Chocolate Chip
CS: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Punches: Designer Label Punch, Dotted Ribbon Scallop Border, Corner Rounder
Misc: Vintage Wallpaper EF, Big Shot, Dimensional, Pretty in Pink Marker, Versamarker, Clear Embossing Powder

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin