Check out all my photos here in one place!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hearts for a Friend

We've got more snow....again! It snowed all day yesterday and all night long as well. (Seems to be a weekly event in this area of the country lately!) Since I was house bound yesterday, I was able to get a lot done in my stamp studio. No, not stamping, unfortunately.....remember this post where I told you that the ceiling in my studio needed to be taken down? Well, turns out it wasn't too bad and the clean up has begun....it won't be long until I'm back in there stamping my little heart out. In fact, my hope is to finish up today. My, some of the things I have found! A number of things have gotten dumped....and I found so many things that I had forgotten that I had.

In the meantime, I wanted to share this sample with you. This was also made awhile back and given away. Check out the Inlaid Embossed hearts in the upper portion of the card. See? Hearts don't need to be for just Valentine's Day!! Fun! Just a touch of stamping....the greeting and the main heart. Looking at this card again, I wish I had added in a little rhinestone to dot the "I" in Friend. But, I didn't think of that when this was made....it would make a cute little addition, though...maybe next time! Oh, and this heart was set up on Dimensionals. And then there's the "ribbon" created with that all, important Dotted Ribbon Scallop Border Punch.

Stamps: I (Heart) Hearts, Occasional Quotes
Inks: Rose Red
CS: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Regal Rose
Misc: Small Heart Punch, Large Heart Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Dimensionals, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Runnergirl Creations said...

Beautiful card! I love the textured feel to it! Thanks for sharing! :) Blessings!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin