Check out all my photos here in one place!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm Back!

Happy New Year.....Happy 2011! (A lot late!) Hopefully, you had a great holiday season filled with love of family and friends. Mine were fun but hectic....something many of you can probably relate to? Which is part of the reason I have been MIA for so long....along with computer problems AGAIN!!

But here I am....I'm back. Computer is fixed...some programs needed updating, so I can see there is going to be a learning curve. Life has settled down just a bit. And winter is here with a vengeance! I'm sorry if you've been stopping by and looking for new posts this past month....now it's time to post some goodies for you! (I may have been "gone," but I've definitely been stamping!)
This card was fun to make and a simple one, as well....and one I made for a new recruit. I pulled out my Elegant Trio stencils for the very first time. If you've ever stenciled....or even if you haven't....you really need to try this fun little technique! I simply adhered my stencil with a bit of Dotto (which is not permanent, and of course, removable) and sponged away using Crumb Cake ink and a sponge dauber. Then I stamped that sweet little frame from Charming, over top, added in a couple of Basic Pearls (LOVE these!), and then added that little saying, which is from Elements of Style, over top on a Dimensional. The bottom of the card features the beautiful Love Letters DSP, which I finally opened just for this card....don't know WHAT I was waiting for! Tied this all up with that cute, narrow ribbon, 1/8" Taffeta in Basic Black.
Fun to make....easy....and I used "new" stuff! Thanks so much for your past patience. I'm planning to post much more regularly, so I do hope you'll come back and visit! Thanks for stopping by today.
Stamps: Charming, Elements of Style
Inks: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
CS: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Misc: 1/8" Narrow Taffeta Ribbon in Basic Black, Elegant Trio Stencils, Basic Pearls, 1" Round Punch, Dimensional, Sponge Dauber, Love Letters DSP, Corner Rounder, Dotto
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin