Check out all my photos here in one place!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sneak Peek Set...and an Almost Swap Card!

This is one of those "sneak peek" stamp sets that demonstrators could purchase. The images are so classic...with just a touch of modern...that I knew I needed this set! LOL
So this card features the brand-new, about to be released next week in the new catalog set called Friends Never Fade. There are some lovely images in it and I think I'm in love! For this sample, I "inked" up the floral image for the central piece using just markers.......Riding Hood Red and Certainly Celery. The background was stamped with the luscious new ink color, Crumb Cake (Kraft is now to be known as Crumb Cake and the ink pad in this color is a brand new addition!!). And great news, that fabulous Scallop Trim Border Punch is back!! Add in a bit of White Taffeta Ribbon and the bottom thank you stamp from Thank You Kindly and it was complete.
As I mentioned, this almost became my swap card for a new catalog swap that I am participating in...I'll post my actual swap card in a week or so....please come back and visit!
Stamps: Thank You Kindly, Friends Never Fade
Inks: Crumb Cake
CS: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery
Misc: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Riding Hood Red Marker, Certainly Celery Marker, White Taffeta Ribbon
Please note: All materials are from SU!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Remember to place your order* for any of those last minute, outgoing, about-to-retire items because soon they will be GONE!
*Click on the SU Logo at the top of the right column and then the "Shop Now" button to order.

3 comments:

Rose said...

Very pretty card, I love the green scalloped edges!

Kathy W said...

very pretty

Unknown said...

If this is the almost, I can't wait to see the real deal! Gorgeous Barbara!
I got your e-mail yesterday, but haven't had time to really look at the pics. I'll get back to you though!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin