Check out all my photos here in one place!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yes, it's ANOTHER Swap!


This is the last of my swaps! Seems I was into the browns for Convention this year.....and I didn't even realize it until they were almost done!! Black used to be my basic....you know, the "when in doubt, use it color." Well, it seems that brown has replaced black...at least for now!!


This swap is fairly simple....and I made a ton. Well, ok, not a ton, but LOTS: 33 for a group swap; 25 for another group swap; and a few extras for my roomies and traveling buddies.....about 65 in all.


BoHo Backgrounds is the set featured in this card. Don't you just love the "background" the medallion creates when stamped repeatedly? That's Chocolate Chip ink onto Close to Cocoa CS....mmmm, lucious! Add in the 2-tone medallion for the focal point and the scalloped edge....again created with the fabulous Scallop Edge Punch.....and I am pretty happy with the end result. The Blush Blossom and Chocolate Chip CSs are a pretty color combination.....I just may use Blush Blossom more often now that I've discovered this combo! (I rarely use Blush Blossom!)

Have a great day!!


Stamps: BoHo Backgrounds, All Holidays
Inks: Chocolate Chip
CS: Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Misc: White Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, 1/8" Hand Held Punch*, 1 1/4" Round Punch, Large Oval Punch

*Punch was used to make hole in center so ribbon could be pulled through.

1 comment:

rozie640 said...

Hey, I got one of these at convention and I LOVE it!!!! I love how you made that background paper!!! That's a lot of one card to make, so glad you did.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin