Check out all my photos here in one place!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Decor Elements

This was SO MUCH FUN....it's addicting......it's fast.....and it's sooooo very easy!! Yesterday I stopped into TJMaxx to see if I could find a plate large enough for this Decor ring. Although this plate should probably be just a bit larger, it was the prettiest, largest plate I could find for just a few dollars. So, home it came, and I got to work.
At Convention, there were a few demonstrations on applying the Decor Elements. As a first-timer, it took me just a bit longer than the demos because I wanted to be extra careful and get it right....meaning I wanted to read and carefully follow the written directions! All in all, it took me about 15 minutes, and that includes removing labels, washing and drying the dish. The application process was a piece of cake!
So, what do you think? This new decoration cost me about $25 total....not bad for a new, fabulous-looking addition to my home!!
Decor Elements: Together Forever Circle Frame, Classic D (both in Chocolate Chip)
To learn more about this great new SU product....or to order your own....be sure to contact me!

3 comments:

MJ said...

This is really cool. Great idea.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Plate! Thanks for sharing!
Lois

Anonymous said...

Barb - It came out beautiful! Great Decor idea.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin