Check out all my photos here in one place!

Friday, August 29, 2008

I've Just Joined the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers!


So, you might ask....what IS the Sisterhood?!! Well, you know how we all love to create cards, pages, projects? Then when we're done, what to do?

Sometimes I show a completed project to the hubby....well, some interest might be nice, but it's usually missing...he really has no clue! And the kids....well, I have 20-year old twin daughters still at home that want nothing to do with anything remotely related to stamping. So, no...there's no interest there either! All they do is roll their eyes and ignore my show-and-tell sessions! I think the dogs (we have 2) are more interested than they are!!

Well, often, I post completed projects to this blog. And although I can see from the counter at the bottom of the page that people visit, I have no idea if my visitors like, enjoy, or even look at the posts! (Ok, I know some do!! And I thank you all for your visiting!!) Oh, and when I participate in the weekly Bloggers' Challenge, I'll hear from a number of those who also participate....and then there's my sister often calls me on the phone to let me know she loves the latest idea! But, other than that, I often think "I'm talking to myself!" Kind of like most days at home.....nothing really wrong with that, 'cause usually, I'm the only one that listens!! LOL!

Anyway, the Sisterhood is a bloggers' support group. I'm looking forward to learning more about the other bloggers in my group...check them out in my sidebar! This should be fun!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so know what you mean! :) Looks like we're gonna be "sisters"...looking forward to visiting your blog regularly! I love what i've seen so far!

Kerry D-C said...

Yay! Glad we can be sista's together Barb!!
(((hugs)))
Kerry

Anonymous said...

Barb I'm in SBS4 and it is one of the best things I have done in a long time. We have so much fun and I hope your group is just as good for you!!

:) Marcia

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Hi to my new sister Barbara, looking forward to getting to know you. Love your blog!

Julie sbs-24

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Hi to my new sister Barbara, looking forward to getting to know you. Love your blog!

Julie sbs-24

kc_froglady said...

I can totally relate to the talking to self reference! I look forward to our sisterhood and learning more about you and enjoying your artwork!

Kathy W said...

looking forward to getting to know you and checking in- your blog looks great !
Kathy sbs24

Anna Banana said...

Hi Barb - I so totally agree with you! I KNOW my dog and cats like my projects more than my hubby - he tries to be supportive, but he really just doesn't get it :) He does, however, admit that he DOES like glitter :)

I look forward to getting to know you and share some wonderful ideas together!

Anna Banana

Little Miss Sparkle said...

Barb...I am so looking forward to getting to know more about you and the rest of our sisters as our little group grows. Love your blog and the contents. I am just giddy with excitement, because like Anna, my husband doesn't "get it"...but since her hubby likes glitter he is okay in my book! LOL! I think this will be the start of a lifetime of friendships, ladies...what states are you all from??

Chrissy D said...

You have a gorgeous blog! Love your work! I am new to the group. I look forward to visiting often and getting to know you!

Unknown said...

Hello Fellow Sister I look forward to meeting you and like what i see so far.

Ceal said...

I just joined this group and I look forward to knowing you

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin