Check out all my photos here in one place!

Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm BAAACCCKKK!


You didn't miss me, did you? LOL!! As you can see, I'm back......Colorado was spectacular! Fun, relaxing, gorgeous! I'm just recovering from being away for 2 weeks, and trying to catch up on all I've missed.....but there is so much to share!

And the week before that, I was at the SU convention...which, of course, was fabulous! Lots of great things happening, so be on the lookout for some amazing announcements. In the meantime, check out the beautiful, new catalog! Lots to see....you are going to love it! (Don't forget that all NEW sets now come die cut!...and to help you identify which sets are new and are die cut, there is a little icon showing which ones come this way.)
Contact me today for YOUR copy!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Viewing the catalog is different than in the past. Now you will download a very large file....this is in preparation for our new on-line ordering that will begin this coming Fall! YES!....You've read that right! Coming to YOUR computer, you will soon be able to order your favorite SU items directly online! Be sure to check back for further details as they become available!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin