Check out all my photos here in one place!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Say Good Bye Series


It won't be long now before some of our favorite stamp sets retire. So, I'm going to try to regularly post some samples of sets that we'll be saying good-bye to......so, look for these postings a few times a week during the month of July....until I go to Convention. (I'd like to say everyday, but I know that won't happen!)

Today's card is simple and easy. Although I love elaborate cards, when I need a card to send, like you, I'm often pressed for time. So, simple is usually the way to go! Check out this sample.....features Soft Sky and Blue Bayou. I'm so going to miss these colors when they go!
Stamps: Three for You, Twill
Inks: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
CS: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Misc: Silver Mini Brads, Paper Piercer (Tool Kit), Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon
Just a friendly reminder to stock up now on re-inkers and cardstock for these fabulous In-Colors.....remember, they are retiring, too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin