Check out all my photos here in one place!

Monday, July 28, 2008

One Last Card.....

before I leave! Needed to make a quick thank you. What did I say recently about not owning many non-SU stamps?!! Well, I really don't, but I do have a few! Everything on this quick card is SU...except the stamps! Used the last of my Soft Sky CS on this card! BooHoo! Gonna miss that color!! (I do have a few scraps left, but no more whole sheets.)

Stamps: Many Thanks by Printworks; Silouette Corner by Hero Arts
Inks: Blue Bayou
CS: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky DSP
Misc: Horizontal Punch, Double Stitched Ribbon in Blue Bayou

This card took me 5 minutes....really! I loved this corner silhouette stamp when I saw it and it's differenet that anything I own from SU....although it kind of resembles Essence of Love from the last Mini....and you KNOW I how I loved that one! Hopefully, there will be some silhouette-type stamps awaiting us in the SU new catalog!! Can't wait to see what the catalog has in store for us!!

1 comment:

MJ said...

What a beautiful monochromatic card! I love those flowers.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin