Check out all my photos here in one place!

Monday, July 28, 2008

One of my Convention Swaps


This is probably my last post before I leave for Convention. There's still tons of stuff to do, although my swaps are all done now! (Thank goodness!!) I have a few posts scheduled for you while I'm away in Salt Lake, and then on vacation, so, please come back and visit.....you won't even know I'm gone!

This sweet little lamb is just adorable, isn't he?....and I couldn't resist him! He is stamped in Basic Black Craft ink and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder. His little heart is simply colored in with the Real Red Marker and for his face, I used the Going Gray Marker and my Aqua Pen. The the little frame was created with the Basic Black Marker.....lots of markers on this one!! LOL

The background was created with the jumbo wheel, Sweet Stars....this was on special a couple of months ago along with Pun Fun, so naturally, I needed to purchase it! After all, who can resist a sale?!! Oh, and check out the "rick rack" in Real Red across the card....created with the fabulous, brand-new Scallop Edge Punch. This punch will soon be available to all....in the soon to be released catalog.
One last thing to show you....did you notice the greeting? That is actually part of the same stamp, but was cut away and mounted separately on the wood block. This was stamped in Basic Gray ink onto Going Grey CS....but, because it is so tiny, cutting it would be difficult......so, I punched it out with the Word Window Punch and just cut off the rounded ends. That made it easy!
Stamps: Pun Fun, Sweet Stars Jumbo Wheel
Inks: Basic Gray*, Basic Black Craft
CS: Whisper White, Going Gray, Basic Gray, Real Red
Markers: Real Red, Basic Black, Going Gray
Misc: Aqua Pen, Scallop Edge Punch, Word Window Punch, Clear Embossing Powder
*Used Basic Gray re-inker in a blank jumbo cartridge.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin