Check out all my photos here in one place!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

More Gift Card Holders

What do you give YOUR parents for Christmas? My folks are in their 70s and really don't need anything.....they are just so difficult to buy for! Usually, I purchase a gift certificate for a very nice restaurant in their area.....but, so does one of my brothers. So, this year I decided to do something just a bit different. Some of our local supermarkets have a kiosk with various gift certificates, so that's what I purchased. Now they'll have Walmart dollars as well as a gift certificates for a few casual dinners at restaurants in their area. BUT, how to package them up?

While looking around online for a unique and different idea, I came upon these. Easy and uses just one sheet of background/designer paper. So, this is what I made for the gift certificates for my Mom & Dad, my Mother-in-Law, and my nephew. Remember, it's the presentation that counts!

The above packets feature Designer Paper from last winter......I loved it so much, I bought 3 packages! (What was I thinking?!!) Each packet has a card and the gift certificates in the pockets.

1 comment:

Karen said...

OMGoodness - these are just too cute!! I may do these for some gift cards we are giving this year as well.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin