Check out all my photos here in one place!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Gifts


Isn't this just the BESTEST time of the year?!! Everything is so festive......and there are just sooooo many more opportunities to create! Of course, it is probably one of the BUSIEST times as well. But don't you think it is so much better than being board? (OK, we can do without the "crazed" atmosphere.....but it really is a wonderful time of year!)

These little "purses" were created with a brown paper lunch bag and filled with 3x3 cards. Each bag is for one of the team leaders at work. Each of us on the panel wrote our own message inside of each little card. And the last card contains a gift certificate. I shared a "purse" a few months back......arent' these just the cutest?!! The PERFECT way to give a small gift.....of as in this case, a gift certificate!

As you can see, the purse-bags feature the wonderful Blizzard wrapping paper from the Holiday Mini (no longer available). Boy, I wish I had purchased more of that.....it is just so pretty!

I'm not going to give you a recipe, because such a variety of sets were used on the mini cards. If you have any questions, let me know. You can contact me, or leave a comment.

Watch for more gift ideas coming soon.

1 comment:

Karen said...

these are super cute as well - so are the 3x3 cards!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin