Check out all my photos here in one place!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays!!

Have a wonderful, safe and healthy Christmas....and a very Happy New Year!

I won't be posting for a few days, as I'm heading down to my folk's in Florida. My mom is having some health issues and my dad is feeling all alone. So, I'm all packed (taking along the remnants of my holiday cards....which still are NOT done!), and heading down. Leaving behind the hubby and kids....so, it's going to be a different kind of Christmas than I had planned this year.

As this year comes to a close, I want to thank all of you who visit for stopping by! Hopefully, you'll pop in from time to time, and enjoy your time here. Watch for lots of great things in the new year....remember, the new catalog is only a few days away!

Barbara

2 comments:

rozie640 said...

Dear Barb: I know how you feel being torn between two places to be at the holidays. Your parents are blessed that you can get away and help them through this difficult time. I am sure you will bring them great JOY! I will keep you all in my prayers and wish good things for your and your family in 2008! Hugs from California

MJ said...

Hope you have a safe trip. I will add your parents to my prayer list. Happy New Year to you my friend.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin