Check out all my photos here in one place!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Birthday Wishes

Next week is my sister, Pam's birthday. I didn't have much time for stamping, as I'm trying to pack and get ready to leave for the Philadelphia Regional shortly after work tomorrow.....and this really should go in the mail tomorrow so that it reaches her in time. Well, Fun & Fast Notes was still on my desk from my Regional Swaps (I know...need to clean up BEFORE I leave!!), and I just love this little birthday cake.....isn't it just the cutest?!! And you must already know that these colors are some of my favorites!!
The print on this card is a piece of left-over, now retired Dots & Dashes Bkgrd Paper. The birthday cake was stamped and and colored in with markers....the "icing" is actually Dazzling Diamonds! To get the round shape, I used the Coluzzel....also used the Coluzzel for the round Pumpkin Pie layer. The scallop circle is from a non-SU punch, the Marvy Giga Round Scallop punch.
This card WAS fun, and it was fast! Happy Birthday, Sis!
Stamps: Fast & Fun Notes
Inks: Jet Black StazOn
CS: Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Dots & Dashes Designer Paper
Markers: Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink
Misc: Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain (1/4"), 2-Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, More Mustard Mini Brads, Paper Piercer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin