Check out all my photos here in one place!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Inspired Bloggers' Challenge

If you remember my last posting with this theme (see post dated August 17), you'll remember that I had a bit of trouble becoming "inspired!" Well, the same is true this time around. I've only just found my inspiration piece, but don't really have time to create today. Need to go to work soon and then I'll be running off to Phillie for the SU Regional, but will work on this Challenge when I return. (You KNOW I just hate to miss the Challenges!!) In the meantime, why not check out the new cards that were added this past week.....and don't forget to check out what all the other participating Bloggers' have posted! They truly are an "inspiring" group! Please come back and visit soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin