Check out all my photos here in one place!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm Going to a Regional Seminar!

Every so often, SU offers something they call a "Regional Seminar." Well, for us demos here on the East Coast, they don't happen nearly often enough, and when they do, they are really quite difficult to get into as there is always limited space. BUT, I did manage.....and I'll be attending this Friday in Philadelphia. Can't wait...it's bound to be tons of fun!
Since this is a SU event, you know what that means, don't you?!! SWAPS!! I only managed to make a handful, as I have just been swamped.....life has been busy and crazy! This is what I came up with....the card features one of the new stamp sets I received at Convention, Fun & Fast Notes. It is kind of an updated, new and improved, Nice & Easy Notes (now retired)....a wonderful set that covers just about ANY occasion! This new set is loads of fun to play with! This is a fairly simple layout....check out the double background. (Print Pattern was stamped over top of Linen.) And, yes, I'm still making Christmas cards!.....I guess I really should come up with a Halloween or Thanksgiving card, right?!!
Stamps: Print Pattern, Linen, Fun & Fast Notes
Inks: Always Artichoke, Jet Black StazOn
CS: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper
Misc: Watercolor Crayons, Aqua Brush, Always Artichoke Marker, Paper Piercer & Template, Gold Mini Brads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin