Check out all my photos here in one place!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Very Thankful

This is such a GREAT set....it's the Ronald McDonald set this year and one I earned from Sale-a-Bration for FREE! I've just mounted the stamps in this set and they are now seeing ink. My last Bloggers' Challenge was with this peacock...which, if you must know, was one of the stamps I did not like....but, I've been converted!! It's kind of elegant and already has the Thank You built in....and obviously, makes great cards!
A good friend and neighbor lent me a number of sterling silver serving platters and bowls for the bridal shower I hosted last weekend, so a Thank You card was certainly in order! Being short on time, I came up with this....the image was simply stamped in the center of a folded piece of Whisper White CS. The lower edge was punched off using the Eyelet Border Punch and then the DSP was added to the card base so it shows to the front. Then I added a tiny little strip of the same DSP just above the punched border on the front. Add in the ribbon and it was finished! Simple, easy, and took less than 10 minutes! (Please excuse my finger, which is holding the card shut for this photo!)
Thanks for stopping by today and visiting!
Stamps: Very Thankful
Inks: Rich Razzelberry
CS: Whisper White
Misc: Cottage Wall DSP, Eyelet Border Punch, Cropadile (for ribbon hole), Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon in Rich Razzelberry
Please note: ALL materials used to create this card are currently available from SU!

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

nice simple clean card

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin