Check out all my photos here in one place!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'm Very Thankful.....

for so many things in my life. But today I want to just say THANK YOU for visiting my blog and spending some time here with me! I needed to take time away from all wedding preparations and just say thanks. (Besides, it was getting really tedious tying all those bows!!)

I made a few of these not too long ago and sent one to each of my customers at my last workshop.....I always try to send a thank you to the hostess and to those that attend. I had seen this out there in cyber-land, so it's definitely a CASE, with my own twist!
As you can see, the image was stamped in Basic Black onto Whisper White and carefully colored in using markers and my Blender Pen....it's one of my very favorite tools and has been for so many years!! Typically, using anything with water on Whisper White will distort the cardstock, but I only lightly applied all the "ink," so it worked out fine!
The DSP at the bottom of the card is from the Hostess Level 1 Designer Pack; and the cardbase/background was impressed with my Big Shot and a Texturz plate....can you see those diamond shapes? Really quite easy....I just love the soft, but playful look of this card!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Stamps: Very Thankful
Inks: Basic Black
CS: Whisper White, Basic Black
Markers: Going Gray*, Real Red, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Sahara Sand
Misc: Corner Rounder, Wide Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, DSP/Designer Pack, Big Shot, Texturz Plate--Background 1 Series
Please note: All materials used to create this card are currently available from SU!
*Retiring color.

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

love this little guy, have a good time away

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin