Check out all my photos here in one place!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Monday Lunchtime Challenge -- #109

Well, yes, I know it's Thursday and not Monday.....I actually had this done on Monday, but just wasn't sure about it. Intended to make another, but it's time for more Challenges, and this one has grown on me. So, it's time to share, don't you think?!!
There is almost NO stamping on this one, except for that tiny little greeting in the upper left corner. All the butterflies and the base for the oval (behind the large, center butterfly) were all created with my Big Shot. The borders are from the same punch....a friend gave me a great Martha Stewart punch recently for my birthday. It creates a large lattice type border and is just so pretty!
So, what do you think? I'm so ready for Spring, so this card is very Spring-like. Be sure to check out MaryJo's sketch here. Thanks for stopping by today!
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Basic Gray
CS: Whisper White, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence
Misc: Wide Oval Punch, Martha Stewart border punch, Big Shot, Lots of Tags Sizzlet, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Cottage Wall DSP
Please note: ALL materials used to create this sample are from SU! with the exception of the border punch.

5 comments:

MJ said...

Very pretty Barb, I love that border punch. Of course I love butterflies and purple too so this is really a great one for me. Thanks so much for playing along.

Kathy W said...

no stamping, love the design

scrappingnana said...

I think your card is lovely. I am glad you shared it.

Tammy Q Howell said...

Pretty card!

Liz said...

Very pretty! I love butterflies.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin