Check out all my photos here in one place!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Simple Embossing

First I want to begin by apologizing for the very crooked photo. I just cannot seem to master straight photo shots! I place the cards on a cute little plastic easel that I have, and they always look straight in my viewfinder. Then when I download them, it seems to be a very different story! And to be honest, I made this one yesterday and it's already been mailed as a thank you....so no re-takes.
Anyway, this is simple as you can see with very little layering. I'm really liking the clean and uncluttered look of this one! The Whisper White card base has been embossed with that fabulous Finial Embossing Folder as you can see.....it just adds so much to a card! Those cute little flowers were stamped in Basic Black and simply colored in with markers and the flowers were then glittered. (The markers can sometimes come out a bit streaky and the glitter covers the flaws.) The double layered circle is popped up on Dimensionals. Oh, and check out that cute little Thank You tag hiding by the knot in the ribbon....it's from Tiny Tags. Oh, and yes, this card is really similar to another recent post....same materials, same colors, different look!
Stamps: Happy Moments, Tiny Tags
Inks: Basic Black, Melon Mambo
CS: Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Markers: Orchid Oppulence, Gable Green, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay
Misc: Medium Jewelry Tag Punch, Scallop Trim Punch, White Satin Ribbon, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Circle Scissors, Dimensionals, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Finial Embossing Folder, Big Shot
Please note: ALL materials used to create this sample are currently available from SU!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin