Check out all my photos here in one place!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Wedding Roses & a New Neighbor

OK, so I'm behind on my Challenges....but I have been stamping! Until I am ready to post my completed Bloggers' Challenge and Lunchtime Challenge, I have a couple things to share in the meantime!

Awhile back, I made wedding invitations for a wonderful couple. Well, this past Saturday was the big day and this card was made for them....although, to be honest, I still have it sitting on my dining room table. You see, as much as I adore the way it came out, it requires a special envelope and postage. Guess it really was designed to be added to a gift or hand delivered. Isn't this just gorgeous?!! Now, I can say that because I didn't design it....although I did make this card. This basic design has been posted numerous times all over the net; and this particular card was designed by a good friend, and sister demo, June. It went together lickety split.....it's so lovely, yet so very easy that you would be astounded at HOW simple it was to create! And see the envelope that the card is sitting on? Such a special occasion needed a dressed up envy as well!
Stamps: Oval All
Inks: White Craft
CS: Vellum CS, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White
Misc: Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, White Embossing Powder, White Satin Ribbon, Pretties Kit
My next card is for a new neighbor that just moved in next door to my family. So, to welcome them, I purchased a small, but very pretty yellow plant (a begonia) and gave them a simple set of "We've Moved" cards, along with a personal message inside of this one.
This is fun, don't you think? It was definitely inspired by something I saw somewhere online and uses the fun Jumbo Wheel, Neighborhood. The wheel was simply rolled one time across Natural White CS and the one house was colored in using some Copic Markers. Again, a very simple to create card!
Stamps: Neighborhood Jumbo Wheel, Warm Words
Inks: Pitch Black Adirondack Ink (by Ranger)
CS: Kraft, So Saffron, Soft Sky (retired), Natural White
Misc: Carmel Gingham Ribbon (retired), Wavy Border Punch (by EK Success), Copic Markers
Please note: ALL materials used to create these 2 cards are from SU, except where noted.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting today! Please come back and check in again soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that wedding card. It is so pretty and understated but what a bang with the embossing. PERFECTION!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin