Check out all my photos here in one place!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bloggers' Challenge -- A Little Late!

The theme of last week's Challenge is summertime. Well, I don't happen to own any summer-themed stamps! (Guess I'll need to make up for that....huh?!!) So, I went with butterflies. Butterflies are around in the summer, right?!

For this card, I took out that sweet Butterfly Die and created this card using Bella Rose DSP.....it's on the Last Chance List. The background of the card is also disappearing, In Color, Pink Pirouette. I CASEd this layout, but made it my own by adding in the gingham ribbon and the Thank You on a tag created with the Lots of Tags Sizzlet. I'm loving these colors together!!
Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Inks: Basic Black
CS: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Basic Black
Misc: Bella Rose DSP*, Black Gingham Ribbon, Butterfly Die, Lots of Tags Sizzlet, Big Shot, Mini Glue Dots
*Items on the Last Chance List....available only until June 30, 2009....as supplies last!
Please note: ALL materials used to make these samples are from SU, except where noted (frame).

As always....thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you back here soon. Hope you'll take some time to visit the other Bloggers....just click on the Bloggers' Challenge icon in the right column to see who participates....you can click onto their blogs from there.

6 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

So glad you didn't just set this challenge aside because you're late. This is just lovely! Butterflies are definitely a summer theme, and your's is wonderful. I love how you used the gingham ribbon for the butterfly and the little bows on your wrapped ribbon. Very pretty...

Connie Babbert said...

Very pretty...yes, I'd say Butterflies mean summer! I remember tons of them when I was little!

Ida said...

Very Pretty. Butterflies are perfect for summer.

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love your use of the ribbon. Great job!

Lisa Somerville said...

Very pretty, love the gingham through the body of the butterfly!

Anonymous said...

I don't care that you are late--I care that you still played--and played well indeed.

I LOVE YOUR CARD! Isn't that the greatest paper---will LOVE using it up!

TFS, Nola

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin