Check out all my photos here in one place!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Bakery Window

My birthday was early this month....but since I was not feeling well for much of the last few weeks, I'm kind of calling it my un-birthday. Unfortunately, the calendar still shows I'm another year older...oh, well!

Well, I happen to share the same birth date with my good friend, June, a sister demo. So, of course, she gave me a really great WOW card to commemorate my un-birthday! It's such a fabulous card, that I just had to share with you!! Check out all the detail.....don't you just love that awning? It was created by adding punch outs created with the Word Window Punch and creasing the CS. It showcases a now-retired stamp set, The More the Merrier, a Hostess set from last year's catalog.

As you can see, the bottom portion was impressed with my still-favorite embossing folder, Square Lattice. The greeting is from Occasional Quotes, a hostess offering from the current catalog. So....how cute is this card?!!

Stamps: The More the Merrier, Occasional Quotes
Inks: Basic Black (cupcakes), Early Espresso
CS: Pretty in Pink,Shimmery White
Misc: Word Window Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Square Lattic EF, Big Shot, Pretty in Pink Marker

Thanks so much for stopping by today...hope you enjoyed your stay!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Runnergirl Creations said...

That card is ADORABLE!!!!!! Thanks for sharing! She did a fantastic job! :) I hope that you are feeling better! :) Blessings!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin