Check out all my photos here in one place!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wedding Wishes in Pink

My hubby's niece recently married her sweetie. Although we wanted to attend, it just wasn't possible.....they had a destination wedding in Key West. I'm in the process of putting together a wedding scrapbook album for her.....she looked lovely and they both look so happy. But in the meantime, I needed to send her something, so I enclosed a Target Gift Card in this little beauty.

It actually began as a challenge card (the theme was pink and black), but somewhere along the way, I added in some non-SU items, which made it ineligible for the Challenge, although I still like the way it turned out. The layout is pretty simple, there is a lot going on.......the background was stamped with Pretty in Pink Ink with that pretty little swirl from Wedding Day (Paper Trey Ink) and then a the swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder was used. The oval and the scallop oval were created with my Nestabilities. BUT, the cake image was created with an SU image from Fast & Fun set.....can you see the cake portions and flowers were cut out and raised on Dimensionals? And that cute little tag.....the stamped word is from a long gone, old SAB set called Noteworthy.

I hear Nicole loved the card....or maybe it was the gift inside?


Stamps: Fast & Fun, Noteworthy*, Wedding Day (Paper Trey Ink)

Inks: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black

CS: Whisper White, Pirouette Pink*, Basic Black


Misc: Dimensionals, Markers (Regal Rose, Gable Green, Sahara Sand), 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Oval & Oval Scallop Nestabilities (non SU), Organza Ribbon

*Retired from the SU line.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin