Check out all my photos here in one place!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Techno Challenge #55

MaryJo has done it again! I just LOVE this layout!!....it really is a basic, with a twist. Sometimes her sketches give me a bit of trouble and as a result I miss a submission (like last week's edition....but I'm still working on it!), but more often than not, I am crazy about her ideas! Sometimes, like this week, they "just speak to me!!" When I saw this layout (you can see the original here on MJ's blog), I knew exactly what to do with it.
Since I had Sweet Stems still on my desktop along with the Lots of Tags die, that's what I went with again....you just have to fall in love with this set like I have after all the ideas! AND this time, I even remembered to add in the mini brads....they just make such a difference! This, of course, is in a different color combo....I just adore the new DSP, Raspberry Tart, which was the inspiration for the coloring.
So, thanks for stopping by.....I'm feeling a bit better. I must be, since I'm getting board with just sleeping and watching TV, so I think a little stamp time will be in order!!
Stamps: Sweet Stems, Short & Sweet
Inks: Basic Black
CS: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red
Markers: Old Olive, Rose Red, Regal Rose
Misc: Old Olive Mini Brads, Lots of Tags Sizzlet, Big Shot, Eyelet Border Punch, Paper Piercer (Tool Kit)

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love how you used the eyelet punch for this!

Anna Banana said...

Wow - this is so fresh! You did a fantastic job on it!

Unknown said...

Great fresh colors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin