Check out all my photos here in one place!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm Late!...I'm Late!...For a Very IMPORTANT Date!!


A good friend of mine had a birthday....over a month ago!! AND, I only just completed her gift!!!! This post is the very last piece of the gift, which is not really one BIG gift, but a series of small things. This little booklet was loads of fun to make....and is my very first project ever with my brand-new Bind-It All. (I can already see that it's going to be a GREAT tool to have...and will hopefully, get a lot of use!)

This fun little project uses just ONE piece of double-sided background paper and some embellishments...and of course, the Bind-It All for the binding. Unfortunately, the DSP in this case, has been discontinued. But, what fun this could be with ANY paper! The colors for the flower punch outs were chosen because of the reverse pattern.

Once I decided to make this little booklet, I then needed to figure out what to enclose inside.....so, I came up with making it into a Card Candy type of booklet. Inside each pocket of the booklet, is a focal piece/completely decorated stamped image for a card front. And, no, the cards didn't fit, so they aren't included!

Anyway, here it is, along with the enclosures and an overall photo of the inside and contents. The completed size is 3"x4"....isn't it the cutest?!!


(TO MY CUSTOMERS: I feel a class coming on!....please contact me to let me know if you would be interested in signing up.....or just leave a reply to this blog entry and I'll see it!)




Stamps: Pun Fun, Fun & Fast Notes, Full of Life (Occasions Mini*), Sweet Shapes (for "card candy); One of a Kind, Looks Like Spring (cover)CS: Sahara Sand, So Saffron
Inks: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron; various for enclosures
Misc: Spring Bouquet Punch, BoHo Blossoms Punch, Word Window Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Paper Piercer (Tool Kit), Silver Mini Brads, Mini Glue Dots (for applying the punched flowers on the front cover), Oval Coluzzel, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Apricot Appeal Grosgrain; various embellishments for "card candy." Mini Vellum envelope (for holding the "sayings" found at the Target Dollar Spot)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin