Check out all my photos here in one place!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

My friend, Annette, tagged me a few weeks ago….I just didn’t have the time to come up with 7 random things to share. Now that things have settled down a bit, it’s time to take on the challenge…….

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Now for the 7 random facts about me:

  1. My husband and I have a son and twin daughters. Didn’t know we were having twins until delivery…that’s right, I found out when I was on the table!
  2. During the day, I work as a professional taster at Cadbury. Now, before you laugh, you need to know that along with the panel I work with we were all trained for 6 months! Yes, it IS a real job! (We test mostly gum.)
  3. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers and we all live close by one another, except for one sister who is 2 hours away.
  4. When my husband and I purchased the house we now live in, it was a real “fixer upper!” Definitely was the ugliest house on the block! After loads and loads of hard work, we’ve managed to turn it into a “swan!”
  5. I used to sew….a lot! Made much of what my daughters used to wear (it was fun when they were young). Now they won’t wear what I make and I don’t seem to have the time.
  6. This year I’ll be attending my 8th SU Convention! Yahoo!!!
  7. I like to cook…especially bake.

    Ok, now I’m supposed to “tag” some others. To be honest, I’ve seen this game on many other blogs, so I’ll spare everyone.....however, if you haven't yet participated in this Tag Game, please consider this your "tag!" But be sure to check out Annette’s blog…it’s awesome! Oh, and she has a sneak peak of the new “In Colors” for the new SU year....take a look!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb - Yeah - Convention is just around the corner. Glad to hear things are settling down a bit for you. Your projects are awesome! So professional all of the time.

Annette

Simonne said...

I must first say that I LOVE visiting your blog, it is a great place for inspiration! I was reading your 7 random fact and wanted to tell you that my husband is a twin and his mother also didn't know she was having twin! You are the only other person I've EVER heard of that happening to. What a surprise (of course a pleasant one) that must have been, I can't even imagine!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin