Check out all my photos here in one place!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stamp Camp Creations

I'm going to get to last week's Challenge....really......I am! Just has been a crazy week and weekend. This past Saturday, I hosted a Stamp Camp for some of my customers. Unfortunately, it was postponed from April 5th, due to a family issue, and the 12th wasn't a really good date for many. But we had a blast anyway....just missed those that weren't there.

So, here's 3 of the 4 things we created. (The 4th fits the Challenge for this coming Friday, so I'll save it till then!) The first features Urban West Rub-Ons and our Designer Series Paper in Rose Red. The can was purchased from Specialty Bottle. I used these very same tins at Christmastime....they are the perfect size to add in some very special treats. The 2nd photo shows the top. Oh, and NO stamping!

Stamps: N/A
Inks: N/A
CS: Whisper White
Misc: Rose Red DSP, Pretties Kit (Silk Flower, Crystal Brad), 5 Petal Flower Punch, Build-a-Flower, Coluzzel, Sanding Block, Scallop Punch, Urban West Rub Ons, 1/8" Hand-Held Punch

Then we made a second project....definitely CASED from one that I made at the SU Convention last summer....just changed out the colors! This one was fun AND easy....and quick!!
Stamps: Monogram Lower "C," Rough Edges Mini Alphabet
Inks: Old Olive
CS: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Misc: Rose Red DSP, Flower Fusion, Build-a-Brad (Pewter), Hodgepodge Hardware (oval paperclip, Pewter), Narrow White Grosgrain Ribbon, Build-a-Flower, Wide Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Cropadile*, Corner Rounder

*We used the Cropadile to make the holes in the tins so we could tie the ribbon handles.....everyone was so amazed how easily this tool cut through the tin!! Like butter!


And the 3rd and final project I'm sharing with you today was a Build-a-Brad bracelet. So "out of the box!" This is NOT my original idea...just one I adapted....CASED from another Blog (just can't remember where!). The bracelet is actually somewhat similar to the one I made at Christmastime.
Stamps: One of a Kind, 1/2" Round Punch, Build-a-Brads, Needle Nose Pliers (SU Tool Kit)
Inks: White Craft
CS: Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black

Well, that's it for today...thanks for stopping by!

NOTE: You can find a tutorial on making this bracelet on Amanda Coughlin's blog. Check it out here: http://stampvamps.com/?p=52. Thanks, Amanda!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Barb! So glad you liked my Build-A-Brad bracelet project. Feel free to link them to my blog with the Tutorial http://stampvamps.com/?p=52 . In addition, I created an updated one which used Build-A-Brads and Rhinestone brads that you can view at http://stampvamps.com/?p=59. Hope you have a successful class!
Amanda Coughlin, Sr. Manager
http://www.stampvamps.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin