Check out all my photos here in one place!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Mother's Day Swaps


Yes, I have been busy stamping away this past week. Finished the cards from my last post and sent them off....and then made a bunch of these for another swap. The theme was Mother's Day...and I found myself in the same bind as the Spring Flower themed card: few floral stamp sets. Definitely will order one...I've been eyeing up the beautiful Wonderful You and matching wheel, Stems & Silhouettes......they are part of the Wheely Good Deal promotion through the end of April. (Be sure to contact me today to take advantage of this sale!)


Anyway, I pulled out my trusty, Fun & Fast Notes. It really is adorable and so versatile....and worked perfectly for the Mother's Day theme! This layout was featured recently here, and is fun to make, and not complicated at all! This card also features a fun use for the Scallop Punch....and one that you will learn when you attend my Scallop Punch Class! (If you live in the Morris County, NJ area, be sure to let me know you would like to attend!). The swap also features another double background technique that I love so much. As you'll see in the link for the Flap Card, the circle and flap lift up and then the background flops down to reveal the greeting.


Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes, Canvas, Whimsey Jumbo Wheel
Inks: Ruby Red, Jet Black StazOn
CS: Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Old Olive
Markers: Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Old Olive
Misc: Scallop Punch, Coluzzel, White Gel Pen, Aqua Brush
All supplies are SU.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin