Check out all my photos here in one place!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sorry I haven't Posted Lately......

It has been a very busy few weeks. My husband and I have been preparing for my mother in law's arrival to New Jersey.....she has been placed in a local nursing home, as she has advanced Alzheimers' Disease. She just arrived Thursday evening from southern Georgia, and although she was well cared for by familiy members, it had just gotten to be an overwhelming job. Now she is in a place with round the clock care and her care-givers truly are taking a personal interest in how she is doing. BUT, the task of going through the enormous mountain of red tape to make this happen seemed insurmountable at times....and has taken a lot of my "spare" time.

Although my husband and I will need to visit her frequently, hopefully, things will settle down a bit. Now it's time to try to catch up! Look for more posts soon, which I promise will begin coming later today! (I'll begin with the Bloggers' Challenges.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin