Check out all my photos here in one place!

Monday, January 28, 2008

Sale-a-Bration is Almost Here!


This is a quick birthday card I made today.....Don't you just love the great, new, soon-to-be-released Sale-a-Bration set, So Many Scallops?!! So versatile and so much fun! I found this very old, long retired background print paper buried in my stash (one of my New Year's resolutions was to actually USE and not hoard some of the many things in my collections!!). What you cannot see is the glitter on the flames of the candles. Enjoy!


Stamps: So Many Scallops
Inks: Orchid Opulence, Basic Black
CS: Basic Black, Whisper White, Sweet & Sassy DP
Misc: Corner Rounder (for making the scallop), Basic Black Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Mini Brads, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Round Punches, Paper Piercer, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen

NOTE: All items used to make this card are SU, except the Quickie Glue Pen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin