Check out all my photos here in one place!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thinking of Christmas


The leaves are off of the trees....or at least mostly. There's definitely a chill in the air....it's certainly feeling a lot more wintery.....and you know what that means, don't you? Christmas will soon be here! In anticipation of the upcoming season, I recently participated in a Christmas/Holiday swap. This first card was what I almost submitted. I liked it, but something was just a little off....not to mention that it was a LOT of work and I needed to make 28 of these....quickly! By the time, I finally came up with this, time was limited.
So, I reworked the card and tweaked away and this is what I submitted. Truthfully, I am much happier with it! I really wasn't sure about a brown ornament....but you know what? They are everywhere! Who would have thought that brown ornaments would be so popular this year?!!
Here's the info:
Version #1
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Warm Words
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Glorious Green, Certainly Celery, Real Red
CS: Whisper White, Real Red, Certainly Celery
Misc: 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Silver Cord, Ornament Punch, Modern Label Punch, Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Scallop Square Die
Version #2
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Warm Words
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery
CS: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Silver Metallic
Punches: Ornament, Modern Label, 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle
Misc: 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Big Shot, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, Scallop Square Die, Movers & Shakers Die, Mistletoe Originals Ribbon
PLEASE NOTE: ALL materials used to create both of these samples are from SU!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please come back and visit soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin