Check out all my photos here in one place!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Blog Challenge #116; Techno Challenge #86


It's been awhile, hasn't it?!! I really have NOT forgotten you....you see, I've been busy putting together a scrapbook wedding album for my hubby's niece. She was married on June 27 and I just finished it yesterday and mailed it out today. I've also been working on Save the Date cards for my son's upcoming wedding in May. That hasn't left much time for working on Challenges!

So, this card is doing double duty.....it fits this week's Bloggers' Challenge theme of "thinking of you," and the sketch that MaryJo put out last Monday. The images are all SU! and the background paper is something I purchased awhile back (don't remember where or when!), but bought it because it reminded me of Trendy Trees......actually, everything BUT the background paper is all SU! I know you can't tell on screen, but the background of the DSP is really shimmery. Gotta love that!
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Inks: Ballet Blue, Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal, Old Olive
CS: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Ballet Blue, Old Olive
Misc: Ballet Blue Mini Brads; Photo Corner Punch; Paper Piercer; Word Window Punch; Modern Label Punch; Wide Old Olive Grosgrain; Old Olive, Really Rust, Ballet Blue Markers*, Sponge Dauber
*I used the Thumping Technique on the "circle" tree, and then sponged in some extra color on the stamped image.
Thanks for stopping by. Please take a bit of time and check out what the others have been up to!
I've made a couple of other samples to catch up on the Challenges and have downloaded them into my computer. Tomorrow, bright and early, I'm leaving for a quick get away to New Orleans....but I'm bringing my laptop with me, and plan to post them while I'm away. So, hopefully, I'll be all caught up by the time I return home.....only to fall behind again, I'm sure! Please come back and visit soon.

14 comments:

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Very cute, Barb!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- I love this cute set. TFS

Lisa Bohler said...

What a darling card, Barb! I love the way you used the label and the photo corner punch! Cute!

Nikki Bond said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! That DSP is PERFECT for this set and love how you lined the trees all up...the corners add that perfect touch! {SMILES}

Rachel Hope said...

FUN! Those trees are great!

Ida said...

Cute! - Love how you paired the Trendy Trees with that fun paper.

Basement Stamper said...

Love this card!!! The layout works perfectly with these images and the colors rock!

rozie640 said...

Very cute, love that designer paper!

Margaret Raburn said...

What a cute card! Amazing how well the design on the paper coordinates! Good to see you back, Barbara!

MJ said...

I just adore this set and you have really created a perfect fall card with it. Great job combining the challenges. Thanks so much for playing along.

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Very cute! The DP is perfect!

Connie Babbert said...

Love it, Barbara! Glad you found time to play!

Unknown said...

Super cute.Perfect for call!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so delightful Barbara! That paper goes with this set perfectly! Well done! :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin